Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Orphans 1

The Orphans
By: Lexi


Hi, my name is Blossom. I live in a magical world. I live with my two annoying brothers, Tim and Tom. Also, I live with Sky and Melodie. We work as servants to the Queen and King. The Queen and King are good. Every year they give money to us. But, the other servants are bad guys. They don’t get money every year, so they’re jealous.


chapter one


“Sky, Melodie, come look!” I cried. “I found something!”
 
 
“What?” Sky asked. They both came over.
 
 
“The blossoms are blooming,” I said proudly. I had planted them by myself.
 
“Wow, there’s a lot,” gasped Sky. Melodie nodded, but did not say a word. Just then the door burst open.
 
 
“Tim, Tom, knock first!” Sky cried.
 
 
“Sorry!” they said.
 
 
“I was surprised,” I said.
 
 
“What?” asked Tom as they came over.
 
 
“Why are you here?” demanded Sky.
 
 
“Because, we felt like it,” Tim said.
 
 
“That doesn’t mean you have to push the door open!” said Sky.
 
 
“We are older than you--haha! said Tom.
 
 
“Oh no, it’s almost time to work,” said Sky.
 
 
“Wait, I found a different flower,” I said. “It’s a talking tulip.”
 
 
“Joking,” said Tim and Tom together. “Oh my gosh!” they said when they saw the talking tulip.
 
 
It was waving. It was talking. It was moving.

4 comments:

  1. Lexi,a talking tulip!What happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi, a talking tulip!! WOW!!!What happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The talking tulip will run into the house, run up the stairs into the attic, and lock itself there.

    ReplyDelete